Commercial Equity Group
Commercial Equity Group is a privately funded lender specialising in commercial asset finance.
Areas of business finance they typically assist with are as follows:
- Equipment finance – no restriction on age of asset.
- Capital raising cash out the equity in business assets.
- Refinancing costly business facilities that no longer suit the business.
- Start-ups and new ABN registrations.
- Complex and difficult scenarios.
- Credit impairment – ex-bankrupt and defaults considered.
- Current lenders have hit exposure level.
- Finance for ATO debt.
- Low-doc and full-doc finance options.
More like this
See our other recommendations
90 Elizabeth Street, Launceston
In 2022, a new name was revealed for Save the Children's work in Australia — 54 reasons. As Australia's leading child rights... Read more
@Home Property Management Solutions
1, 116A Saint John Street, Launceston
@Home Property Management Solutions are independent property managers purely focused on the needs of investors and tenants.... Read more
A Total Car Rentals
102 Wellington Street, Launceston
If you're looking for affordable car hire in Launceston, A Total Car Rentals offers car hire at realistic prices. With... Read more
65 Saint John Street, Launceston
In 1998, founder and owner Abe Udy started a business in his bedroom with an old computer, fax machine, dial-up internet,... Read more
Stories from our city
Learn more about Launceston and the businesses that operate here